According to TUjobs, scientists from Trondheim and Warsaw are teaming up to help develop an electric car Axial engine, with the aim of creating an environmentally friendly alternative to the combustion engine. The project, which is a collaboration between NTNU and the Warsaw University of Technology, was initiated just before ... Read More...
- Iceland Aviation Academy becomes market leader in the Nordic region November 30, 2020
- Comply by TBI – The next generation of VAT Compliance software November 25, 2020
- The news media in the world will reach gender equality in 70 years November 23, 2020
- Practical advice on the cloud solutions within a multi-cloud approach November 5, 2020
- Supercapacitors Attractive in New Tidal Power, Reports IDTechEx November 2, 2020
Submit Your Press Release at eNewsWire
eNewsWire is an online press release service offering both free and paid distribution. eNewWire distributes business, organisational and personal news and press releases using the Internet. Submit your press release here.