According to TUjobs, scientists from Trondheim and Warsaw are teaming up to help develop an electric car Axial engine, with the aim of creating an environmentally friendly alternative to the combustion engine. The project, which is a collaboration between NTNU and the Warsaw University of Technology, was initiated just before ... Read More...
- Eimskip and Port of Aalborg Sign Port Agreement March 1, 2021
- tmnxt announces partnership with leading collaborative whiteboard platform Miro February 23, 2021
- demicon hires Robert Panholzer to develop its future sales and growth strategy February 17, 2021
- Pipar\TBWA Expands Into Norway February 9, 2021
- Brexit VAT changes you should be aware of February 8, 2021
Submit Your Press Release at eNewsWire
eNewsWire is an online press release service offering both free and paid distribution. eNewWire distributes business, organisational and personal news and press releases using the Internet. Submit your press release here.