According to TUjobs, scientists from Trondheim and Warsaw are teaming up to help develop an electric car Axial engine, with the aim of creating an environmentally friendly alternative to the combustion engine. The project, which is a collaboration between NTNU and the Warsaw University of Technology, was initiated just before ... Read More...
- The Engine Listed Among the Ten Best Digital Marketing Agencies in Europe January 7, 2021
- Icelandic tarot deck wins International Tarot Foundation prizes December 7, 2020
- Iceland Aviation Academy becomes market leader in the Nordic region November 30, 2020
- Valka introduces a revolutionary salmon cutter November 26, 2020
- Comply by TBI – The next generation of VAT Compliance software November 25, 2020
Submit Your Press Release at eNewsWire
eNewsWire is an online press release service offering both free and paid distribution. eNewWire distributes business, organisational and personal news and press releases using the Internet. Submit your press release here.