Submit a free online Press Release, with a focus on the United Kingdom.
Note: Please do not submit a release here that you have distributed through other similar channels. This will only hurt your efforts as it is seen as duplicate content and loses its prominence. We recommend that if you are sending out releases through more than one channel on the same topic that you rewrite each distribution slightly to give it its own unique flavour.
Important: A press release is a written communication that reports on an event, circumstance or occurrence and is provided to the news media for the purpose of promotion. Gambling, wonder drug or other similar announcements will not be accepted.
Please provide accurate contact information in case our staff should need to contact you with any questions related to your press release. eNewsWire UK is open to all.
Bear in mind that if your release does not fit the general guidelines of online press releases it will not be published.
No HTML formatting is allowed
1. Copy your press release to the form below, maximum 350 to 450 words. No HTML is allowed.
2. If you want to have a picture with your press release you need to give us a direct link to the picture using the http format. Sample http://www.google.com/intl/en_ALL/images/logo.gif – We will the download the picture and insert it. Only JPG, GIF and PNG are allowed. Make sure you provide an image link, not your companies website or an html site. Your photo will then not be posted.
3. Press releases must not contain more than one hyperlink per release and only as a simple link (http://www.samplelink.com/). The link will not be active. For for more active links accompanining the realse please read the note below. Note that those ignoring this rule and posted multiple links will not be posted.
4. Please note that all press releases are read over and posted by our team of editors. As a result there will be a delay between submission and posting. We aim to post all new Press Releases within one working day. If your release has not appeared on the site within one week, check that it fits eNewsWire’s submission guidelines and try submitting it again.
NOTE: For more links and anchor tag activation pls. contact us using the email “news at enewswire.co.uk” – Max three links allowed per release for one time fee of £30, you can use up to four words per link. This is a one time fee and the release is kept in for at least 12 months from the date of posting.
Links will be installed as requested, then we will send you an email with a payment link to be processed by you using a credit card.
5. Include specific keywords relevant to your press release. These will be displayed as social media tags under your text.
6. We reserve the right not to publish material which does not fit the style and tone of the website.
Want more coverage? If you are looking for more coverage we can build a list of journalists, editors, columnists and news desks that relate to your vertical and send it directly into the inbox of your targeted media audience. We have access to over 400,000 opt-in emails and addresses.
For more information send us an email to news [at] enewswire.co.uk