According to TUjobs, scientists from Trondheim and Warsaw are teaming up to help develop an electric car Axial engine, with the aim of creating an environmentally friendly alternative to the combustion engine. The project, which is a collaboration between NTNU and the Warsaw University of Technology, was initiated just before ... Read More...
- Preventing infection spread in Iceland’s healthcare settings as data specialist’s Lýsir and Sani nudge partner September 15, 2020
- Good Agricultural and Collecting Practices (GACP) Certification Granted To Plena Global September 15, 2020
- RIFF announces its exciting 17th edition to be launched on 24th of September August 20, 2020
- Taxback International identifies the complexities in navigating international VAT reclamation July 29, 2020
- Valka salmon processing solutions are optimising operations around the world July 22, 2020
Submit Your Press Release at eNewsWire
eNewsWire is an online press release service offering both free and paid distribution. eNewWire distributes business, organisational and personal news and press releases using the Internet. Submit your press release here.