At electronica 2016, ZETTLER electronics GmbH will showcase its full range of products. The manufacturer and distributor of electromagnetic and electronic components will once again be present at the ZETTLER Group booth (Hall A2/655). Here, ZETTLER will be demonstrating the full breadth of its extensive know-how in the business areas: Relays, Displays, Magnetics and Controls.
– Relays: Innovative product lines of high-grade, cost-efficient components for the modern industry and consumer electronics, e.g., automotive relays, signal relays as well as special relays for highly specific applications and switching power supplies.
With its wide range of powerful solar relays (e.g., AZSR180) ZETTLER electronics is responding to continually increasing need for inverter-design driven specifications related to physical size, energy efficiency and relay safety features.
– Displays: ZETTLER will also introduces its portfolio of innovative TFT panels with capacitive touch technology, LCD modules as well as PMLCD and OLED. The wide spectrum of TFT Modules is made for numerous applications such as Avionics, Medical, Navigation Systems, Industrial Controls, Irrigation Controls, Testing/Measurement devices and Smart Metering.
– Magnetics: A variety of top quality winding goods will be presented, e.g., transformers, chokes, coils as well as switched-mode power supply modules for PCB mounting.
– Controls: The controls portfolio offers industry leading and highly specialized support services to the HVAC/R market with a comprehensive product line, including relays, contactors and bimetal thermostatic switches.
“At electronica, ZETTLER electronics can fully demonstrate its extensive know-how and experience in the field of electromagnetic and electronic components”, explains Alexander Stöckel, Productmanagement Electromechanical Components at ZETTLER electronics. “Our shared booth with ZETTLER Group showcases our full service capabilities. We provide solutions for component applications across the industrial and commercial markets and a broad spectrum of other industries. Our products inspire innovation and support engineers from the design through to production phase.”
– ZETTLER Group Website (http://www.zettler-group.com/home/)