Island Analysis Chief Executive Chris Brock has been invited to be a panel member in the opening Panel session of the KPMG Island Infrastructure Summit.
This Panel session sets the stage for the Summit by bringing together a cross section of government leaders, infrastructure financiers and experts to discuss the role infrastructure can play in economic growth and competitiveness of island jurisdictions. The Panel will consider the potential for infrastructure to have a transformational impact on island jurisdictions.
The Panel is being moderated by James Stewart OBE – Chairperson of Global Infrastructure KPMG
and Panel membership will comprise:
- Premier of Bermuda – The Hon. Craig Cannonier JP, MP
- Premier of Cayman Islands & Minister for Home and Community Affairs – The Hon Alden McLaughlin MBE, JP
- Minister of Financial Affairs, Trade and Industry of the Bahamas – The Hon. Ryan Pinder MP
- Minister of Justice of St Maarten – The Hon. Dennis Richardson MP
- Global Head of Government KPMG- John Herhalt
- Island Analysis Chief Executive – Chris Brock
Also attending the Summit from the Channel Islands will be KPMG CI Head of Advisory Services – Ashley Paxton.