The flagship product of ISELCO, ElCorrect™, has improved the onboard electrical system of the pelagic fishing vessel Huginn VE55 significantly, according to the vessel’s Chief Engineer, Willum Andersen. Engineers on board Huginn VE55 had been experiencing problems with the vessel’s main switchboard, as well as other unusual electrical behaviour. Chief Engineer ... Read More...
- The Engine Listed Among the Ten Best Digital Marketing Agencies in Europe January 7, 2021
- Icelandic tarot deck wins International Tarot Foundation prizes December 7, 2020
- Iceland Aviation Academy becomes market leader in the Nordic region November 30, 2020
- Valka introduces a revolutionary salmon cutter November 26, 2020
- Comply by TBI – The next generation of VAT Compliance software November 25, 2020
Submit Your Press Release at eNewsWire
eNewsWire is an online press release service offering both free and paid distribution. eNewWire distributes business, organisational and personal news and press releases using the Internet. Submit your press release here.