The flagship product of ISELCO, ElCorrect™, has improved the onboard electrical system of the pelagic fishing vessel Huginn VE55 significantly, according to the vessel’s Chief Engineer, Willum Andersen. Engineers on board Huginn VE55 had been experiencing problems with the vessel’s main switchboard, as well as other unusual electrical behaviour. Chief Engineer ... Read More...
- Uncover the advantages of a multi-cloud strategy October 19, 2020
- 60% of companies are not filing full or correct domestic VAT returns October 7, 2020
- demicon takes home the 2020 Adaptavist Partner of the year award September 30, 2020
- Preventing infection spread in Iceland’s healthcare settings as data specialist’s Lýsir and Sani nudge partner September 15, 2020
- Good Agricultural and Collecting Practices (GACP) Certification Granted To Plena Global September 15, 2020
Submit Your Press Release at eNewsWire
eNewsWire is an online press release service offering both free and paid distribution. eNewWire distributes business, organisational and personal news and press releases using the Internet. Submit your press release here.