Ofcom, the government-approved communications regulator has strengthened their rules around consumer protection at the beginning of October. Combining work with Tellows.com, nusiance callers, ID spoofers and fraudsters are reported onto the Tellows apps by recipients to the calls which is then received by Ofcom. Customers will no longer be charged for ... Read More...
- Peru takes a Major Step on Legal Medical Cannabis February 23, 2019
- How the IT and Tech sector can stay ahead of digital change January 23, 2019
- The Genius benefits of an advertising agency January 23, 2019
- Top 20 of the UK’s Most Popular Tourist Attractions for 2018 announced January 22, 2019
- Plena Global Participating in Canada Cannabis House at Davos January 21, 2019
Submit Your Press Release at eNewsWire
eNewsWire is an online press release service offering both free and paid distribution. eNewWire distributes business, organisational and personal news and press releases using the Internet. Submit your press release here.