The safety of tourists visiting Iceland is to be improved with a new smartphone travel application (app), allowing visitors to call for help if a mishap or accident was to occur. The application called 112 Iceland gives travellers the opportunity to leave a trail of ‘bread crumbs’, which can make a ... Read More...
- Iceland Aviation Academy becomes market leader in the Nordic region November 30, 2020
- Comply by TBI – The next generation of VAT Compliance software November 25, 2020
- The news media in the world will reach gender equality in 70 years November 23, 2020
- Practical advice on the cloud solutions within a multi-cloud approach November 5, 2020
- Supercapacitors Attractive in New Tidal Power, Reports IDTechEx November 2, 2020
Submit Your Press Release at eNewsWire
eNewsWire is an online press release service offering both free and paid distribution. eNewWire distributes business, organisational and personal news and press releases using the Internet. Submit your press release here.