Actavis, the international generic pharmaceuticals company, has signed an agreement with the Zhejiang Chiral Medicine Chemicals Company in Hangzhou, China. Actavis will take a 90% share in the Chinese company which specialises in research, development and production of active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs). The acquisition is part of Actavis’ strategy to gain ... Read More...
- Preventing infection spread in Iceland’s healthcare settings as data specialist’s Lýsir and Sani nudge partner September 15, 2020
- Good Agricultural and Collecting Practices (GACP) Certification Granted To Plena Global September 15, 2020
- RIFF announces its exciting 17th edition to be launched on 24th of September August 20, 2020
- Taxback International identifies the complexities in navigating international VAT reclamation July 29, 2020
- Valka salmon processing solutions are optimising operations around the world July 22, 2020
Submit Your Press Release at eNewsWire
eNewsWire is an online press release service offering both free and paid distribution. eNewWire distributes business, organisational and personal news and press releases using the Internet. Submit your press release here.