Actavis, the international generic pharmaceuticals company, has signed an agreement with the Zhejiang Chiral Medicine Chemicals Company in Hangzhou, China. Actavis will take a 90% share in the Chinese company which specialises in research, development and production of active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs). The acquisition is part of Actavis’ strategy to gain ... Read More...
- The Engine Listed Among the Ten Best Digital Marketing Agencies in Europe January 7, 2021
- Icelandic tarot deck wins International Tarot Foundation prizes December 7, 2020
- Iceland Aviation Academy becomes market leader in the Nordic region November 30, 2020
- Valka introduces a revolutionary salmon cutter November 26, 2020
- Comply by TBI – The next generation of VAT Compliance software November 25, 2020
Submit Your Press Release at eNewsWire
eNewsWire is an online press release service offering both free and paid distribution. eNewWire distributes business, organisational and personal news and press releases using the Internet. Submit your press release here.