In collaboration with its European partners, LS Retail, a leading supplier of retail software solutions and services, will be showcasing LS Retail NAV 6.3 at EuroCIS 2012.
CEO of LS Retail, Magnus Norddahl, commented, “It is very exciting for both LS Retail and our partners to introduce the latest version of the LS Retail NAV 6.3. We have listened carefully to our customers, evaluated their needs and wants, and worked hard towards fulfilling their requirements. The result is a great product with new features in order to help our customers excel in their businesses.”
LS Retail NAV 6.3 includes new features including:
- Sales Commission – Transaction and Sales Goals
- Allocation Plan – Top Down and Bottom Up
- Loss Prevention
- Offline Call Center
- Membership Management including Loyalty and Staff, Schemes within Clubs, Discount Traceability
- Offer and Coupon Improvements
- Transaction service supported through Web Services
- Data Director 3 support with monitor
At EuroCIS 2012, LS Retail will also be presenting other products, as well as its service portfolio including LS Retail .NET as a full Microsoft .NET retail solution, and various add-on solutions for Microsoft Dynamics AX for Retail.
EuroCIS 2012 is due to take place in Düsseldorf, Germany from February 28th to March 1st 2012. LS Retail will be positioned at Stand F32, Hall 9.