Rent brand new luxury apartments from £310pw
Bridges Wharf, Battersea, London, SW11
London-based estate agency Young London (www.younglondon.co.uk) is offering for rent brand new 1 and 2 bedroom luxuriously appointed Riverside apartments at Bridges Wharf, Battersea, SW11 from £310 pw.
Situated in Zone 1, on the south bank of the River Thames, all of the flats for rent have stunning river views and private outdoor space. A selection of furnished and unfurnished apartments are available to move into immediately; comprising 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom and 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom homes.
The prestigious Bridges Wharf development is arranged around a communal square which – as well as these contemporary apartments – incorporates office accommodation, a hotel, restaurant and leisure facilities, creating a vibrant community on the bank of the Thames.
The area itself boasts a great mix of amenities from the fashionable boutique shops, restaurants, cafés and bars along nearby Northcote Road to the quiet open green space of Battersea Park.
Situated in Zone 1, Clapham Junction (National Rail and London Overground services) is nearby offering fast links to Waterloo, Victoria and London Bridge.
Bridges Wharf, Battersea, London SW11
Young London – www.younglondon.co.uk – T: +44 (0)845 356 1010
Young London is a lettings, sales and management agency, specialising in newly built property across London. Young London is a Young Group company (a wealth manager that has transacted on more than £700 million of London property since 2003).
As part of an organisation that prides itself on delivering outstanding levels of customer service, Young London is proud to ensure that clients are treated with the utmost respect and that their expectations are always exceeded.
Young London currently has more than 350 properties under management and has found homes for more than 500 tenants this year.
Young London has been shortlisted for the national Estate Agent and Letting Agent Awards, 2009. The overall winner will be announced on 8 April 2009 at a ceremony hosted by Phil Spencer.
Young Group specialises in providing Property Portfolio Management services to private investors, offering the best direct investment opportunities in London.
Young Group manages the entire investment process from sourcing the opportunities through to financing (Young Finance: www.youngfinance.co.uk), furnishing (Young Furnishing: www.youngfurnishing.co.uk) and letting (Young London: www.younglondon.co.uk).
Young Group is the principal stakeholder in most transactions and also retains a number of units in each development for its own portfolio. As the principal, Young Group does not realise profits until completion and has transacted in excess of 1,700 apartments, with a retail value of more than £700 million.
The majority of our units are bought by clients for their private portfolios. The Group’s portfolio managers liaise with the Young London estate agency team in advance of completion to let investors’ apartments to quality tenants, often through corporate lets.
Young Group clients have access to all available finance products via Young Group’s FSA regulated mortgage business, Young Finance. Young Finance is an appointed representative of Thinc Assured Network, one of the UK’s largest financial advisory firms and is not tied to any group of lenders, nor does it charge commission or transaction fees.
• Young Group’s iconic Canary Wharf development, The Landmark (www.TheLandmarkE14.com), has been awarded two Daily Mail Property Awards in the categories of best high rise development and best high rise architecture. The Landmark East Tower rises to a height of 459 ft, making it one of the tallest residential properties in Europe.
• Young Group’s COO, Sylvana Young, was named Property Woman of the Year, 2008 for London.
• Young London (www.younglondon.co.uk) is a finalist in the national Estate Agent and Letting Agent Awards, 2009. The overall winner is announced on 8 April 2009.
Young Group supports NORWOOD and CHILDREN with LEUKAEMIA, two charities particularly close to our heart, donating £50 per property exchange and providing additional support throughout the year. Visit www.younggroup.co.uk to learn more.
Young Group at a Glance:
• 255 The number of apartments that Young Group clients have successfully completed on in 2008
• 67% The percentage of new business generated through referral and by repeat investors
• £700 million The value of property that Young Group has transacted since it formed in 2003
• 1,700 The number of apartments that Young Group has transacted since 2003
• 19 The number of developments offered to Young Group’s clients
• 350 The number of assets currently under management by Young London – our lettings business
• £35 million The value of mortgages written by Young Finance in 2008
• 272 The number of tenants who will sleep soundly in beds provided by Young Furnishing
• 98% The proportion of investors who will hold their property assets for at least the next 12 months.