Celox-A™, the new applicator for penetrating trauma wounds has now obtained a class 3 CE Mark approval allowing use in Europe. MedTrade, Crewe, UK is proud to announce the European launch at Medica, Dusseldorf (19th -22nd Nov 08) of Celox-A. Penetrating wounds like shrapnel or knife wounds are very difficult to treat. ... Read More...
- Uncover the advantages of a multi-cloud strategy October 19, 2020
- 60% of companies are not filing full or correct domestic VAT returns October 7, 2020
- demicon takes home the 2020 Adaptavist Partner of the year award September 30, 2020
- Preventing infection spread in Iceland’s healthcare settings as data specialist’s Lýsir and Sani nudge partner September 15, 2020
- Good Agricultural and Collecting Practices (GACP) Certification Granted To Plena Global September 15, 2020
Submit Your Press Release at eNewsWire
eNewsWire is an online press release service offering both free and paid distribution. eNewWire distributes business, organisational and personal news and press releases using the Internet. Submit your press release here.