A chain-smoking, crane-driving hacker from Barrow-in-Furness, Maurice Flitcroft blagged a spot at the 1976 Open as a professional. He ended up carding a 49-over-par total of 121, which probably had something to do with the fact that he'd only ever hacked a few times on playing fields in the past. Flitcroft ... Read More...
- Taxback International finds cash flow for companies in the face of the global negative impact of Covid-19 June 30, 2020
- Quo Vadis medilane, health care and medical tourism June 25, 2020
- Welcome to Slottsholmen in Västervik, Sweden June 24, 2020
- Valka innovating pin-bone and portion cutting with water jets June 23, 2020
- What it really means to secure the cyber supply chain June 2, 2020
Submit Your Press Release at eNewsWire
eNewsWire is an online press release service offering both free and paid distribution. eNewWire distributes business, organisational and personal news and press releases using the Internet. Submit your press release here.