The medial collateral ligament present on the sides of the knees connect the femur to tibia and lateral collateral ligament connects the femur to the smaller bone in the lower leg. It controls the side motion of the knee and prevent it against unusual movement, though they can be injured ... Read More...
- The Engine Listed Among the Ten Best Digital Marketing Agencies in Europe January 7, 2021
- Icelandic tarot deck wins International Tarot Foundation prizes December 7, 2020
- Iceland Aviation Academy becomes market leader in the Nordic region November 30, 2020
- Valka introduces a revolutionary salmon cutter November 26, 2020
- Comply by TBI – The next generation of VAT Compliance software November 25, 2020
Submit Your Press Release at eNewsWire
eNewsWire is an online press release service offering both free and paid distribution. eNewWire distributes business, organisational and personal news and press releases using the Internet. Submit your press release here.