London, UK July 10, 2009 -- The Bonita Trust has donated £100,000 to the NSPCC to update its ChildLine technical infrastructure and purchase essential equipment so that more children can get help from its ChildLine service. Ruth Parasol DeLeon, technology expert and founding member of Bonita's International Advisory Board said: "We ... Read More...
- Peru takes a Major Step on Legal Medical Cannabis February 23, 2019
- How the IT and Tech sector can stay ahead of digital change January 23, 2019
- The Genius benefits of an advertising agency January 23, 2019
- Top 20 of the UK’s Most Popular Tourist Attractions for 2018 announced January 22, 2019
- Plena Global Participating in Canada Cannabis House at Davos January 21, 2019
Submit Your Press Release at eNewsWire
eNewsWire is an online press release service offering both free and paid distribution. eNewWire distributes business, organisational and personal news and press releases using the Internet. Submit your press release here.