Capital ratio and liquidity increased substantially * The government of Iceland pays 600 million euros for a 75% share in Glitnir Bank. * New equity will be issued. * Customers, bond holders and employees will not be affected. * The measure strengthens Glitnir's capital ratio and liquidity. * Lárus Welding has been asked to continue ... Read More...
- Preventing infection spread in Iceland’s healthcare settings as data specialist’s Lýsir and Sani nudge partner September 15, 2020
- Good Agricultural and Collecting Practices (GACP) Certification Granted To Plena Global September 15, 2020
- RIFF announces its exciting 17th edition to be launched on 24th of September August 20, 2020
- Taxback International identifies the complexities in navigating international VAT reclamation July 29, 2020
- Valka salmon processing solutions are optimising operations around the world July 22, 2020
Submit Your Press Release at eNewsWire
eNewsWire is an online press release service offering both free and paid distribution. eNewWire distributes business, organisational and personal news and press releases using the Internet. Submit your press release here.