Capital ratio and liquidity increased substantially * The government of Iceland pays 600 million euros for a 75% share in Glitnir Bank. * New equity will be issued. * Customers, bond holders and employees will not be affected. * The measure strengthens Glitnir's capital ratio and liquidity. * Lárus Welding has been asked to continue ... Read More...
- The news media in the world will reach gender equality in 70 years November 23, 2020
- Practical advice on the cloud solutions within a multi-cloud approach November 5, 2020
- Supercapacitors Attractive in New Tidal Power, Reports IDTechEx November 2, 2020
- How using the right cloud technology can streamline a complex process October 29, 2020
- Uncover the advantages of a multi-cloud strategy October 19, 2020
Submit Your Press Release at eNewsWire
eNewsWire is an online press release service offering both free and paid distribution. eNewWire distributes business, organisational and personal news and press releases using the Internet. Submit your press release here.