International airport in Iceland, Keflavik International Airport (KEF), saw a record passenger traffic increase during the 2012 summer season – KEF predicts this passenger increase to grow throughout the final months of 2012. During the airport’s busiest months in 2012, KEF saw a 9 percent increase in passenger traffic than ... Read More...
- The Engine Listed Among the Ten Best Digital Marketing Agencies in Europe January 7, 2021
- Icelandic tarot deck wins International Tarot Foundation prizes December 7, 2020
- Iceland Aviation Academy becomes market leader in the Nordic region November 30, 2020
- Valka introduces a revolutionary salmon cutter November 26, 2020
- Comply by TBI – The next generation of VAT Compliance software November 25, 2020
Submit Your Press Release at eNewsWire
eNewsWire is an online press release service offering both free and paid distribution. eNewWire distributes business, organisational and personal news and press releases using the Internet. Submit your press release here.