Teknomek, a leading provider of hygienic stainless steel furniture and equipment, has broadened and updated its range of tables to extend the effectiveness of usage for clean rooms.
The range of tables choice of design features now include::
- perforated tops to maintain airflow
- rear upstand to stop items falling off multi bar bottom shelf for cleanliness and airflow
- manual or electronic ergonomic adjustment to alter height of table by 700 – 1000mm
- rear tie bars to allow a table to be used with chairs/stools
- antistatic castors for mobile tables
- adjustable feet to ensure stability on uneven floors
As part of Teknomek’s design service, dimnesions can be altered or components added such as drawers, under table cupboard unit and computer keyboard drawer to precisely tailor make the table to the users’ needs. All the tables and additional components have a dull polished finish to allow for easy cleaning and maintenance .
Sue Springett, Commercial Manager from Teknomek commented, ”Our choice of tables and workbenches are now one of the best in the industry, ideal for clean rooms and labs. Every table is finished to the highest quality. Using 1.5mm thick 304 grade stainless steel our tables have a glass like cleanability; weld burn marks are removed as we aim for a flawless finish. The additional design choices enable us to quickly meet our customers needs whether as a standard table or adapted to individual specifications”.