Run A Pub With Personal Licence From Knight Training

Knight Training is proud to announce its Personal Licence services. It may be noted, the Licensing Act of 2003 makes it mandatory to possess such a licence where you wish to sell alcohol from an authorised premise.

Getting such a licence warrants that you first meet pre-requisites of Personal License training and get through designated exams.

The assessment method requires you to answer 40 multiple-choice type of question. To successfully qualify the exam, you need to answer 28 questions correctly. The questions are designed in a manner so that assessing knowledge of an applicant becomes easy. Matters related to social responsibilities and law in reference to selling alcohol at public places are also covered. After successful completion of the exam, the applicant is required to apply to relevant local council.

There are premises authorised to sell alcohol. However, the flipside is, even these authorised premises can sell alcohol unless and until holder of such a licence gives consent. According to law prevalent across Wales and England, selling alcohol to public without a personal licence is an offence.

Knight Training’s competencies and abilities to train applicants in a better manner have earned it huge appreciation from successful applicants.

Testimonial of one such applicant reads – “The excellent quality of training provided meant delegates passed. Money well spent. I would not hesitate to use Knight Training again in the future. Having a training company that will turn around your business hours and train “in-house” kept disruption to an absolute minimum, I cannot thank you enough for all the effort you’ve put in.” – The Stork Inn, Conder Green.

About Company:

Knight Training has been in the field of enabling clients in getting their authenticated personal licence. They have a cordial relation with Licensing Authority and have expertise in Licensed operations. Many of their clients are from certified businesses, retailers, food manufacturers, etc.