Actavis, the international generic pharmaceutical company, recently donated 170 medicine pallets to aid Libya civilians in the current crisis. The pallets include cardiology, anti-infective, pain management and gastrointestinal products amongst other medicines. “I personally thank Actavis on behalf of the Libyan people for this generous offer and the Maltese government ... Read More...
- OGT makes market-leading NGS coverage and expertise more accessible June 13, 2019
- OGT celebrates opening of new Cambridge site June 6, 2019
- Pipar \ TBWA Shortlisted for Cannes Lion for their UN Women campaign June 5, 2019
- Bewley Homes staff roll up their sleeves for children’s charity May 22, 2019
- Market Opportunity Analysis, & Industry Forecast for the Oil and Gas Chemicals May 20, 2019
Submit Your Press Release at eNewsWire
eNewsWire is an online press release service offering both free and paid distribution. eNewWire distributes business, organisational and personal news and press releases using the Internet. Submit your press release here.